Thursday, June 7, 2007

Great Wiki Instructions

If you've ever wondered about what a wiki is and how it works, you need to see this short video by Lee LeFever. The explanation is so clear and simple, you'll be building wikis for everything. Well, maybe not--but you could. I'm pretty sure we'll have a wiki for class in the fall. Stay tuned. In the meantime, if you have experiences or advice you'd like to offer, I'd love to see it. And thank you to Cindy Adams for posting this link on another list.

1 comment:

A.M. Strzyz said...

Thanks for this post Louann. I'm looking at ways to incorporate wikis in my class, and any information has been helpful. I have to say that I'm a bit jealous that next semester's students will get to experience this first-hand. Hopefully you'll post the link so I can have a look. (hint hint).